Polished Pages Editing
As an editor, it is my job to make sure your book is a well-written, polished and enjoyable read. I specialize in paranormal, fantasy, and romance/erotica; however, I will work with most any fictional genre and some non-fiction genres.
I will work on your manuscript, tweaking it to make it shine, without changing your voice.
Developmental Editing: We will focus on the structure and content of your book. If your manuscript lacks focus, we will help you find the right direction. If necessary, we will work on inconsistent tones or unclear audiences.
This type of editing is the most invasive.
Copy/Line Editing: We will focus on spelling, grammar, jargon, punctuation, terminology, semantics, and formatting. We will address the way you use language to communicate your story to the reader.
Proofreading: We will find and correct typographical errors and mistakes in grammar, style, and spelling.
Formatting: Do you need your manuscript converted into Epub, Mobi and/or PDF formats? We will convert to all three for one low price. We will also format your book for print, if you choose, for an additional fee.
- $0.0075 per word on manuscripts with 20,000-80,000 words
- $0.007 per word on manuscripts with more than 80,000 words
- Flat fees of $90 for 0-5,000 words
- $1000 for 5,001-10,000 words
- $115 for 10,001-15,000 words
- $125 for 15,001-19,999 words
- $0.0065 per word on manuscripts with 20,000-80,000 words
- $0.006 per word on manuscripts with more than 80,000 words
- Flat fees of $70 for 0-5,000 words
- $80 for 5,001-10,000 words
- $90 for 10,001-15,000 words
- $100 for 15,001-19,999 words
- $0.0055 per word on manuscripts with 20,000-80,000 words
- $0.005 per word on manuscripts with more than 80,000 words
- Flat fees of $50 for 0-5,000 words
- $60 for 5,001-10,000 words
- $70 for 10,001-15,000 words
- $80 for 15,001-19,999 words
Contact me for details and pricing.
“I contacted Toni about editing my book Blood Bond. She did an amazing job. She left “my voice” in the book while still correcting grammar issues. She had great rates and is very easy to work with. After the amazing job she did on the first book, I had her reedited my previous works. She is fast and reliable. I love how honest she is. I need someone to tell me when a part is not good and she does that, but with class. I love the little notes she leaves me in my edits. As long as she edits she will be doing my books, whether she likes it or not.” ~ Tiffany Flowers
“I love the notes and the edits were top notch. You have an incredible eye for detail and one hell of mind for comprehension. Now I’m going to insist on using you for most of my manuscripts. Be warned. Thanks so much for the incredibly fast, top notch work. You’re aces!” ~ Christian Jensen
“My hat’s off to Polished Pages! For fast, incredibly good editing work. Affordable pricing and friendly service. If I could like your page 100 more times, I would. Thanks again!” ~ M. W. Potts
“Toni does not just edit my books but gives me support and inspires me, incredibly, to go beyond my limits. Thank you, Toni!” ~ Judy Deutchman
“You did a wonderful job with ‘The High Priestess’! Keep going and do what you do best, you’re great at your craft!” ~ Lory La Selva Paduano